Is high reliability part of your genetic plan? If so, select from several sire options atop our daughter-proven lineup. These bulls are either new to the proven ranks, or have just added new daughter information.
011HO11478 AltaLEAF and 011HO11437 AltaSPRING are international producer favorites that remain atop our daughter-proven ranks. With the addition of hundreds of daughters each, both of these household names gained significant TPI points and Net Merit $!
These new bulls to the daughter-proven lineup offer a wide range of trait specialties to fit many different customized genetic plans.
- Great production, high type, and solid daughter fertility
- Tall, long, stylish cows
- Youthful, well-attached udders – protect for short teats
- Great commercial cows with excellent rear udders
- A balanced proof with sound production numbers, great health and fertility, and great functional type!
- Medium framed cows with strong fore udder attachments
- By adding daughters, he improved 100 TPI points and 108 NM$
- Outcross sire
- Small to medium sized cows with open rib and strong udder attachments
- Unique combination of excellent production (1962 Milk, 135 CFP) with exceptional 3.6 DPR
- Outlier for conventional sire fertility
- Wide rumps, high clearance udders and longer teat length
- Great combination of high production and favorable health traits
- Health and type trait specialist
- DPR of 2.7 and SCS at 2.78
- Favorable type traits at 2.13 UDC, 1.98 FLC