Increase your dairy herd management knowledge and leadership skills through this series of three-day, topic-specific training courses focused on progressive, profitable farming, by attending Dairy Manager School
The Alta DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL gives you the unique opportunity to learn from dairy industry and academic experts and discuss the specific topics you need to understand in order to achieve maximum profitability on your dairy.
The small class sizes allow for ideal interaction and engagement. A combination of classroom sessions and on-farm learning allow you to dig deep into each topic and ask the questions that pertain most to your farm’s situation.
Current and potential future topics for DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOLS include:
- Reproductive management
- Dairy decision making & economics
- Leadership, labor organization & management
- Replacement heifer development
- Cow housing & cow comfort
- Nutritional issues & solutions
- Udder health, milk quality & parlor management
- Genetics, genomics & genetic planning
For more information on the Alta DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL, please email DairyManagerSchool@altagenetics.com.