A new class of daughter-proven graduates joins Alta’s high-reliability TPI ranks behind #1 Pine-Tree AltaOAK and #2 No-Fla AltaEVERGLADE.
The new daughter-proven graduates are headlined by De-Su AltaGILCREST. With over 200 daughters in his production proof, he made gains for production, health, calving and conformation traits to improve his TPI more than 150 points to his current 2460 TPI.
Learn more here about AltaGILCREST and the other new additions to the daughter-proven ranks.
- Follows in his sire’s footsteps with lots of milk, fat and protein
- Extremely low calving ease
- Excellent dairyness and udders with great quality and strong attachments
- Early daughters are moderate sized with tremendous udder attachments
- High combined fat and protein and percentages
- A former FutureStar and current high fertility ConceptPlus sire
- A balanced proof for production, health and type
- Consistently stylish with wide rumps and very high, wide rear udders
- Excellent sire fertility complemented by easy calvings from well-balanced cows
- A health and calving trait specialist perfect for progressive environments
- Excellent longevity and highly fertile daughters
- Well-balanced cows with very strong udder attachments
- Phenomenal components and percentages lending way to great feed efficiency
- Long-living, fertile, healthy cows with balanced frames
- Extremely high sire fertility
- A production and type trait specialist
- Early daughters are medium-sized with excellent dairy quality and openness of rib
- Great production with over 100 CFP
- High daughter fertility and low calving ease
- An exciting high fertility ConceptPlus sire
- Shorter stature with a balanced mix of dairy strength and productive udders